JAUME COSTA PONT (DISIS DISSENY), through this document, collects its Policy for collecting and processing cookies, in accordance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) society.
Cookies are stored on the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information by visiting the website www.disisdisseny.com, in order to improve the usability of the user, know the habits or needs Users browsing to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of JAUME COSTA PONT (DISIS DISSENY), the information collected with the cookies will also serve for their identification when accessing the different tools that JAUME COSTA PONT (DISIS DISSENY) puts on the Your willingness to manage the services.
The present Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit JAUME COSTA PONT (DISIS DISSENY) web pages, complete data collection forms, access the tools JAUME COSTA PONT (DISIS DISSENY) makes available to them your clients to manage their services, or use any other service present on the website that imply the communication of data in JAUME COSTA PONT (DISIS DISSENY), or the access to data by JAUME COSTA PONT (DISIS DISSENY) for the provision of its services.
JAUME COSTA PONT (DISIS DISSENY) informs users of their web pages, the existence of cookies and makes available to you the present Policy in order to inform them about the use and object of the they themselves The fact of continuing browsing through its pages means the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by these users.
JAUME COSTA PONT (DISIS DISSENY) uses the following types of cookies:
Classified according to your ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by JAUME COSTA PONT.
* Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside JAUME COSTA PONT, anonymously, with the purpose of carrying out statistical surveys of navigation on JAUME COSTA PONT web pages.
Classified according to its purpose:
* Technical and / or customization cookies: facilitate navigation by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as configuring customized options. They make possible the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
* Analysis and / or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, habits and tendencies of their users and, consequently, to improve navigation and the service offered by JAUME COSTA PONT ( basically, Google Analytics), as well as manage the advertising spaces included in the webpage visited by the user. Collect anonymously in order to obtain user navigation profiles.
Classified according to its duration:
* Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the web page.
* Persistent cookies: collect and store the data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they were used.
The cookie preservation time will depend on the type in question and it will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser, so that they disable or block the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact that you do not wish to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to access the information on the JAUME COSTA PONT websites, although the use of certain services may be limited. If once you have granted the consent to receive cookies you would like to remove it, you will have to remove those cookies stored on the user’s computer, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, you can check:
* Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
* Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies